We offer continental US shipping with UPS Ground. We do not currently ship outside the US but hope to soon. If you prefer expedited shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with a custom quote.
UPS Ground Delivery
- 2-3 business days (East coast and Mid Atlantic states)
- 3-4 business days (Midwestern states and Southern states)
- 4-5 business days (Western states and West coast)
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and offer 60 days to test and use your furniture. Unfortunately, free return shipping isn't offered on non furniture items (bookends, home decor accessories). If you are dissatisfied with your furniture within the 60 day period, simply:
- Contact: email@example.com within 60 days of purchase. Please reference your order number and reason for return. Our customer service team will respond within 48 hours with a return label.
- Repack your product in the original packaging if possible and either drop it off at your local post office with the return label affixed. All merchandise should be in its original condition.
- Shipping and handling fees are unfortunately not refundable.
What if I don’t like my product after the 60 day returns period?
We’re disappointed you are unhappy with the product. Please reach out to our customer service team and although we can’t offer a full refund after 60 days, we will try to find a solution. Please talk to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I find assembly instructions? How do I receive additional help with installation?
We try to minimize paper waste and print assembly instructions either on the interior side of the packaging or on the product page online. TORTUGA products are made to be self-assembled, but if anything is unclear, don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Where are TORTUGA products made?
We work with manufacturers around the globe from China to Portugal to the US and specify the production origin for each piece on its product page. We ensure that our manufacturing partners are sourcing raw materials ethically and have the compliancy paperwork to support that. We visit each partner to ensure that labor standards and production facilities are top notch.