We are searching for a motivated Sales Assistant who loves setting and exceeding goals, is rigorous at following up and is a natural storyteller and skilled writer. The position offers exposure to sales, business, and the marketing sides of a creative company.
This is a part-time role requiring 20-25 hours per week. The position will be evaluated after one year. Can work remotely with a 1-2x in-person meeting per month in Brooklyn, NY.
- A small team of focused individuals who believe that regular and clear communication is the key to our company's success.
- Growth seekers, looking for ways to widen our perception of the world and how we can better it.
- Dedicated to training and supporting each other to achieve team and personal goals
- Cheerleaders who celebrate team and individual wins
- Inspired by contemporary design, informed by historical design, and excited by online retail.
- Looking to take the next step into a long-term sales and marketing career
- A self-starter who can work and think independently, is highly organized, and detail-oriented
- Willing to take challenges head-on, both big and small
- Someone who asks thoughtful questions, open to receiving feedback, and is eager to learn
- Never takes something at its surface level, a vigilant worker with a keen awareness of the non-obvious
- A natural communicator who enjoys speaking with customers and listening to their needs
- A strong writer who can put complex ideas into simple terms
- A creative and warm individual who loves bringing new ideas to the workplace
Sales & Marketing Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CEO to grow the wholesale and e-commerce business
- Helps maintain and grow active leads list of contacts.
- Assist with order logistics such as entry, tracking, and maintenance
- Work with the warehouse to coordinate order entry and ensure orders are fulfilled properly and on time and solve any issues as they arise
- Attend in-person sales and trade shows to support with setup and sales
- Adopt the brand’s visual and written voice and communicates it across all channels
- Work with the CEO to select and layout social media content for social channels such as Instagram, Pinterest, newsletters, and SMS.
- Light image editing for content used on social media, newsletters, and ads
- Meta and Pinterest ad management while working with agencies to develop and understand campaigns
- Utilize digital analytics such as Pinterest audiences, Google Analytics, and Facebook insights to understand website traffic, target audience, and reach.
- Update websites with product descriptions, and content, and conduct research on how we can improve user experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and marketing, internship ok
- Strong writing skills and is comfortable developing internal copy and communicating with external customers
- Fluency in Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, rush premiere, and video editing skills is a plus
- Experience with sales channel backends (Meta, Facebook, Shopify, and Attentive) is a plus
How to Apply:
- Cover letter including a handful of cultural influences & publications you follow (i.e. blogs, magazines, brand newsletters, and social media accounts)
- Writing sample which could include product copy, blog post, shorty essay, etc.
Submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject line "Sales Assistant Position".